Table of Contents
UPSC has issued a notification.UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). The notification number is E NO.08/2021-CPF Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandants (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Check details on UPSC AC 2021 such as eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus below:
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC has started the online application process for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on upsc.gov.in. All candidates who are interested in UPSC CAPF 2021 can apply from
This UPSC CAPF (AC) 2021 Recruitment and make the online registration on or before 15 April to 05 May 2021 PSC Online i.e. upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CAPF Online Applications can be withdrawn from 12 May to 18 May 2021 till 6.00 PM
How to apply? How much salary? Educational Qualification? Read more…Given below.
UPSC CAPF (AC) Assistant Commandant vacancies…
|S.No||Post Name||No Of Post|
|1.||BSF Full form (Border Security Force)||35|
|2.||CRPF Full Form (Central Reserve Police Force)||36|
|3.||CISF Full Form (Central Industrial Security Force)||67|
|4.||ITPB Full Form (Indo-Tibetan Border Police)||20|
|5.||SSB Full Form (Services Selection Board)||1|
UPSC for CAPF (AC) Educational Qualifications…
Candidates who are interested to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2021 should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
Must be of age to apply for this UPSC for CAPF (AC) Post
- Candidates’ age limit should be a Minimum of 20 years and a Maximum of 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
To apply for this post, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
The Gender that can apply for this post.
In this case, Male and Female can apply
Selection Procedure of UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts Exam Pattern
|Paper Name||Question Type||Marks||Time|
|Paper 1 – General Ability & Intelligence||Multiple Choice Questions||250||2 Hours|
|Paper 2 – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||Descriptive Type Questions||200||3 Hours|
- Language of Question Paper – Hindi & English, excluding English paper
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks in Paper 1
- Paper-I is qualifying in nature for Paper 2
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION :
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA, HYDERABAD, PATNA
AHMEDABAD, IMPHAL, PORT BLAIR
AIZAWL, ITANAGAR, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
BANGALORE, JAIPUR, RAIPUR
BAREILLY, JAMMU, RANCHI
BHOPAL, JORHAT, SAMBALPUR
CHANDIGARH, KOCHI, SHILLONG
CHENNAI, KOHIMA, SHIMLA
CUTTACK, KOLKATA, SRINAGAR
DEHRADUN, LUCKNOW, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
DELHI, MADURA,I TIRUPATI
DHARWAD, MUMBAI, UDAIPUR
DISPUR, NAGPUR, VISHAKHAPATNAM
GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA)
In the case of West Bengal candidates, there is a test center in Kolkata
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts Exam Syllabus
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
- General Mental Ability The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation
- General Science The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues, and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic, and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement. 6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper-II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar, and other aspects of language testing
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts Exam PET & PST MT
Candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be called for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
UPSC CAPF AC PST
- Men – 165 cm
- Women – 157 cm
- Men – 81 cm
- Men – 50 Kg
- Women – 46 Kg
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts Exam PET
|100 Metre Run||16 Sec||18 Sec|
|800 Metre Run||3 mint 45 sec||4 mint45 sec|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters 3 chances)||3.0 Meters 3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||—|
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Posts Interview
Candidates who are selected in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for an Interview/Personality Test. UPSC CAPF Interview Round will carry 150 Marks.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Final Selection
The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021
UPSC will upload the admit card on its website – www.upsconline.nic.in.No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them. UPSC CAPF Exam Admit Card in the month of July 2021.
How to Apply for UPSC AC CAPF Exam 2021?
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 5 May 2021 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date
for submission of Online Applications.
- Moreover, the Commission has introduced the provision of withdrawal of application for the
candidate, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her
|Some Important Useful link|
|Be sure to download the official PDF to know more details.||Official PDF Download Link|
|Apply for UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2021||Click here|