Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) in Staff Selection Commission (SSE) SSC GD Constable requirement 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a official notice for hiring a huge number of Constable and Rifleman ( Both are General Duty) Posts in various police forces of India. Interested and qualified peoples can application online through the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All candidates who can successfully qualified for the respective post will be called for Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable Exam ( SSC GD Constable Exam ). The date of examination shall be notified later.
- Vacancies of constable ( GD) in SSF will be filled on All India Basis whereas vacancies in all other CAPFs will be filled as per the Vacancies available in various states or UTs. In addition, vacancies are earmark for the Boarder Guarding Districts and Militancy or Naxal affected Districts which are reserved for the candidates of this districts only ,Computer Based Examination ( CBE ) will be conducted by the Commission only in English & Hindi .
Job Summary All in one Small Box…
SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment Notification Out
|Last date To Apply||31/08/2021|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
The Details of vacancies SSC GD Constable as follow :-
- Constable (GD)
- Rifleman (GD)
Force and Category Wise Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for a total of 25271 vacancies in Border Security Force (BSF ) , Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) , Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) , Into Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) , Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) & Secretariat Security Force (SSF) in there official website
Salary Scale of SSC GD Constable requirement:-
Pay Level 3 Rs. 21700-69100
Age Limit of SSC GD Constable Requirement:-
Academic Qualification :-
Matriculation or 10th Class Pass from a recognized Institution/Board/University.
More Details on SSC Constable Requirement such as selection process , Exam Pattern , Syllabus , Application Process are given below:
SSC GD Constable Selection Process :
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Stage 1 – SSC GD Constable Online Exam:
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern :
There will be 100 questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks :
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
SSC Constable GD Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the examination ( las week of July 2021).
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021
Answer Keys, in due course after the written examination, will be placed on Commission’s website. Candidates can submit objection if any.
SSC GD Constable Result 2021
A merit list seperately for men and women shall be released in the official website.
Stage 2: SSC GD Constable Physical Test
The candidates who will qualify in the online will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
Candidates who qualify PET/ PST will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which includes Eye-Sight Check-up, Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination, etc.
Review medical examination (RME):
Candidates can produce a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of Initial Medical Board/ Recruiting Medical Officer, who had examined him/ her in the first instance i.e. DME.f the appeal of a candidate is accepted by CAPF Appellate Authority, his/ her Review Medical Examination will be conducted by CAPF RME Board. The Decision of the CAPF’s Review Medical Boards will be final. No appeal will be entertained against the finding of the second medical i.e. Review Medical Exam.
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable 2021 ?
Online application can be submitted by clicking on ‘Apply’ link provided at ssc.nic.in->Apply->’GD-Constable’ from 17 July to 31 August 2021.
- General Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee
SSC GD Constable Online Application Link (Click Here)
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
Some Important Useful link
|Be sure to download the official PDF to know more details.||Download Link|
|To Apply Online now, Direct Apply Link||Click Here|
1 thought on “SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment for 25271 post Apply Online”