Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), Northern Region Transmission System-I has released the notification for recruitment for 35 posts of Diploma civil engineering jobs and Electrical engineering jobs The vacancies are for Northern Region-I covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi. Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), Northern Region Transmission System-I (See link given below). Advt. No. : NR-I/02/2021/DT Date: 24.05.2021. Required educational qualification and other details for informational purposes only in the interest of job-seekers are given below in brief
Job Summary All in one Small Box…
|Notification||POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID)|
|Total Vacancy||35 posts|
|Last Date Of Online apply||15/06/2021|
|State||All over India|
|Education Qual||Diploma Engineering|
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID), NORTHERN REGION TRANSMISSION SYSTEM-I The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts all candidates are requested to apply online Before 15/06/2021
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID) Recruitment Vacancy Details:-
No Of Post 35 posts various Trades
Discipline wise vacancies:
Diploma civil engineering jobs– 30 Posts
Electrical engineering jobs – 05 Posts
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID) Educational Qualifications:-
Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma are not eligible to apply.
Diploma civil engineering jobs and Electrical engineering jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum: 27 years
- Maximum: 32 years as on 24/06/2021
SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- Candidates should pay Rs.300/-(Pay the fee online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process.)
online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking or any other option available. See the officially released advertisement for more details.
How to Apply for POWERGRID-Diploma civil engineering jobs:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), Northern Region Transmission System-I — https://www.powergrid.in (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 24/05/2021 to 15/06/2021
- Browse internet explorer for the (POWERGRID) official website of https://www.powergrid.in/or you can also apply directly from the link below which will be active on 25th May 2021.
- On the homepage, search for notification reading “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the year 2021-22”
- Click on the below arrow appearing in front of the notification.
- Then click on “Apply Online”, a new page with the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details required in the form and attach the mandatory documents.
- Pay the application fee online if applicable.
- Cross-check all your details before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
Some Important Useful link
|Be sure to download the official PDF to know more details.||Download Link|
|Official website of POWERGRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED||Click Here|
|To Apply Online now, Apply Link||Click Here|