pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021 Registration, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, PM Kisan Status, PM Kisan New farmer registration details are here. PM Kisan portal was launched by the government to help the small and medium scale farmers with a yearly aid of Rs. 6000. The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is pmkisan.gov.in. There are various options on the PM Kisan portal to help the farmers to make new registration and checking the status of their applications.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in
The motive of the PM Kisan web portal is to host various schemes which are being launched by the center government. Right now, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is helping the farmers to get Rs. 2000 directly into their accounts in every three months. PM Kisan 8th Installment is already sent to the account of beneficiaries. Pmkisan.gov.in can be used to check the status of your payment and you beneficiary status.
For the PM Kisan New Farmer Registration, The farmers will have to visit the official portal and register themselves. If you have already registered for this scheme, You can check your registration status on pmkisan.gov.in. On this page, we are going to discuss everything related to the PM Kisan website and the action that we can perform there.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
With this scheme started by the Prime Minister for small and marginal farmers, the goal of making every farmer of the country happy is being gradually fulfilled. The assistance amount provided by this scheme is directly sent to the bank account of the farmer. 6000 rupees are given annually through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in the bank account of small and marginal farmers. By sending this money directly to the account of farmers, every farmer of the country is getting the benefit of the scheme.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration
PM Kisan Registration Status 2021
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number
PM Kisan app download
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration
Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Apply Online
We are going to give you enough information about Kisan Samman Nidhi List, Beneficiary Status, Aadhar Record, and Registration in this article. All the information related to the scheme is updated from time to time through articles on the website. Any farmer who has applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can check the status of his application. For this, you will get information by going to pmkisan.gov.in and entering your registration number.
The amount of Rs 6000 given by the scheme is deposited in the account of the farmer in three installments. In this article, you have been told the complete process of online application. You can submit your application online on the basis of the information given below. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 8th installment was deposited in the account of farmers a few days back. The farmer can ensure proper crop health and proper crop yield with the amount given through this scheme. The farmer can use this money to buy seeds for the crop.
Through this scheme released by the government, the government is trying to double the income of farmers by the year 2022. In the Union Budget 2021, many announcements have been made to double the income of farmers. The Ministry of Agriculture Welfare of the government has released an amount of about Rs 1,31,531 crore in the budget session of 2021 keeping in mind the interests of the farmers. This year’s budget is about 5.63% more than the agriculture budget of previous years.
Half of the amount released in the agriculture budget will be used in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019 keeping in mind the interests of the farmers of the country. Till now lakhs of farmers of the country have taken benefit of this scheme through this scheme. So far 11.64 lakh farmers have taken benefits through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
A lot of improvement is being seen in the economic condition of the farmers through this scheme. Farmers can get the amount of Rs 6000 given in the scheme directly in their bank account. For this, farmers can apply through both online and offline means. The amount of Rs 6000 given in the scheme is deposited in the account of farmers through three installments. For this, the government has made separate departments. If you also want to apply for this scheme, then you will have to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana along with some necessary documents.
On applying for the scheme, you will be provided an amount of Rs 2000, 3 times in a year. If you have already applied for this scheme then you do not need to apply again for this scheme. If even after applying, you have not been able to take your Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment, then you will have to register your complaint with the officials prescribed by the government. This scheme is proving to be very beneficial for the small farmers of the country.
Till now 8 installments have been deposited in the bank account of farmers through PM Kisan Yojana. If you have not received your 8 installments till now then you should contact your nearest PM Kisan Seva representative. You can also check the online status of your application for this. You will be given the benefit of this scheme only if you are the owner of the land in the land documents provided at the time of applying.
If you have not brought mutation documents in the application then you will not be given the benefit of this scheme. The beneficiaries who are being given the benefit of this scheme earlier do not need to provide any separate document now. Mutation of land has been made mandatory for the benefit of only the right farmer through Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
|AP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Assam Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Bihar Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Chandigarh Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Delhi Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Gujarat Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Goa Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Haryana Kisan Status||Check Here|
|HP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Jharkhand Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Jammu Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Kashmir Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Kerala Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Karnataka Kisan Status||Check Here|
|MP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Maharashtra Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Manipur Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Meghalaya Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Mizoram Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Nagaland Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Odisha Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Punjab Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Rajasthan Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Sikkim Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Telangana Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Tamilnadu Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Tripura Kisan Status||Check Here|
|UP Kisan Status||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand Kisan Status||Check Here|
|West Bengal Kisan Status||Check Here|
pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary list
The Beneficiary list the list of farmers who are going to get the benefit from this scheme. One must apply for the PM –KISAN scheme to get the benefits and be in the list of beneficiaries. As we know that Small and marginal farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme. The farmers who own up to 2 hectares of the land can apply for this scheme.
You can check the PM Kisan Benefificary list from the official website by following the below-given process:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Scheme i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now in the farmer’s corner section, you can see an option labeled as “Beneficiary List”.
- Click on that option and wait for the new page to load.
- On the next page, you will have to select your state, District, Sub District, Block, and Village.
- Now click on the Get Report button and you will see the list of Beneficiaries of your area.
How PM Kisan Beneficiary list is prepared?
- The state government prepares the database of farmers who are eligible for this scheme.
- It is the responsibility of the state government to identify if the farmer is eligible or not.
- The beneficiary will fill the self-declaration form which also contains an undertaking.
- This undertaking will be used for the verification of the eligibility of beneficiaries.
- The state government will confirm the land ownership in their land records.
- Then the eligible beneficiary list is published on pmkisan.gov.in at the village level.
- After all this, the state government will upload the list of eligible farmers on the PM Kisan portal.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
- As of the first step, go to the official PM Kisan Portal i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- From the homepage, You will be able to see the Farmers Corner Section.
- Click on the New Farmer Registration option and the registration page will open.
- There you will be asked to enter Aadhar Number, Captcha Code, and then select your State.
- After filling in all these details, click on the Search Button.
- Now complete registration form will be open where you will have to enter all details correctly.
- Once you have entered everything, click on the Submit button.
- Now you will have to enter your bank details where you want the installment to be deposited.
- Submit the bank details and now wait for the officials to review your application.
PM Kisan Application status check
To check the status of your application, you will have to follow some steps. These steps are mentioned as:
- Go to the official website of PM-KISAN i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now from the Farmer’s Section, click on the Beneficiary Status link.
- On the next page, it will ask for your Aadhar Number or Account Number, or Mobile Number.
- Enter any of these and click on Get Data.
- Now your application status will be displayed on the screen.
Who are not eligible for this PM Kisan Scheme?
- The farmer who possesses any government job.
- Any Zilla Panchayat Member.
- If the farmer is also a councillor.
- Current or Former Minister of Parliament.
- Farmers who pay income tax.
If you are a farmer who fits in the eligibility criteria, then you can get Rs 6000 every year from the government as aid. Check out more details from other pages on our website. Leave your doubts and queries in the comment box below.
- PM Kisan Status Check 2021
- PM Kisan Registration
- PM Kisan Helpline Number
- RRB NTPC Result 2021
- Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000
- Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website for PM Kisan Status?
pmkisan.gov.in is the official website to check the Beneficiary status.
Q. How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status?
You will have to follow some simple steps which are mentioned on this page.
Q. Why pmkisan.gov.in is not loading fast?
This is because the website has a lot of traffic and servers get busy sometimes.