Sidharth Shukla Death-Sidharth Shukla Heart Attack Death
Actor Sidharth Shukla Death and Bigg Boss 13 winner Siddharth Shukla passed away on Thursday. Cooper Hospital in Mumbai has confirmed the death of Siddharth. 40-year-old Siddharth Shukla has died of a heart attack
Sidharth Shukla suffered a massive heart attack in the morning, it is learnt. He is survived by his mother and two sisters. “He was brought dead to the hospital some time ago,” the senior Cooper Hospital official told PTI.
Actor Manoj Bajpayee took to Twitter to pay tribute. He wrote, “OMG!!! This is So Shocking!!! Words will fail to describe the shock and sense of loss of his near and dear ones !!! May he rest in peace !!! No yaar !!!!” His Bigg Boss co-contestant Himanshi Khurana tweeted, “Om Shanti.” She added in another tweet, “Oh my God. It’s hard to believe. RIP Sidharth Shukla.”
Siddharth Shukla Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Famous For||• Playing the role of ‘Shivraj Shekhar’ in “Balika Vadhu”
• Being the winner of Bigg Boss 13
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters– 183 cm
in meters– 1.83 m
in feet inches– 6’
|Debut||Film: Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014) as Angad Bedi
TV: Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na (2008) as Shubh Ranawat
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Golden Petal Award for Most Lokpriye Face Male (2012, 2013)
• Golden Petal Award for Best on Screen Couple on Colors with Pratyusha Banerjee (2012)
• ITA Award for GRB! Performer of the Year Male (2013)
• Zee Gold Award for Most Fit Actor Male (2014)
• Stardust Award for Breakthrough Supporting Performance Male for the film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” (2014)
• HT Most Stylish Actor (2017)
|Date of Birth||12 December 1980 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Fort, Mumbai|
|College/University||Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Interior Designing|
|Controversies||• He was fined 2000 (INR) by the Traffic Police in Mumbai for drunken driving on New Year’s Eve, and his license was seized.
• In 2018, Siddharth was arrested by the Mumbai Police for rash driving. He was charged under sections 279, 337, and 427 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and was released after paying a penalty of Rs. 5000.
• During his stint in Balika Vadhu, Siddharth got into a cold war with actor, Shashank Vyas, over his share of role in the serial.
• Siddharth was not on talking terms with his Balika Vadhu co-star, Toral Rasputra.
• There was also a rift between Siddharth and his Dil Se Dil Tak co-star, Kunal Verma. Kunal criticised the actor for his bad behaviour on the sets of the show. He said, “Kunal said, “He is an unprofessional maniac and a psycho. I think he needs psychiatric treatment again. I heard he had gone to rehab once and I think he needs to visit it again.”
• Siddhart is often criticised for being late on the sets of his shows and for creating a ruckus with his bizarre demands.
• Reportedly, he also got into a fight with his co-star, Rashami Desai, on the sets of the serial “Dil Se Dil Tak.” He refused shooting for the show as his vanity van was smaller than that of Rashami.
• Siddharth was even criticised by the media for his bad behaviour with a media person. Apparently, when a reporter tried to ask him about the news of him throwing tantrums on the sets of his shows, Siddharth removed his mic and walked out of the interview.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Drashti Dhami (Rumoured)
• Shefali Jariwala
• Smita Bansal (Rumoured)
• Tanishaa Mukerji (Rumoured)
• Rashami Desai (Rumoured)
• Akanksha Puri (Rumoured)
• Arti Singh (Rumoured)
|Parents||Father– Ashok Shukla (Civil Engineer; Employee of the Reserve Bank of India)
Mother– Rita Shukla (Homemaker)
Sister(s)– 2 (Names Not Known, elder)
|Favourite Food||Pav Bhaji|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Mithun Chakraborty|
|Favourite Actresses||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood– Agneepath, Deewar, Vaastav, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Jab We Met
Hollywood– Fast and Furious
|Favourite Perfume||Paco Rabanne|
|Favourite Travel Destinations||Germany, Spain, Austria|
|Car Collection||BMW X5
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 60,000/episode|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Siddharth Shukla
- Does Siddharth Shukla alcohol?: Yes 
- Siddharth Shukla was born into a modest family in Mumbai.
- His family has its roots in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Siddharth represented his school in many Tennis and Football competitions.
- In his college days, he wanted to be an interior designer but he changed his line as he found more scope in modelling.
- He was the runner-up in the Gladrags Manhunt competition in 2004.
- He has appeared in many TV serials like “Jaane Pehchaane Se… Ye Ajnabbi,” “Pavitra Rishta,” “Love U Zindagi,” and “Dil Se Dil Tak.”
- He received immense popularity after playing the role of ‘Shivraj Shekhar’ in Colors TV’s “Balika Vadhu.”
- In 2013, he participated in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6.”
- Siddharth made his debut in Bollywood in 2014 by playing the role of ‘Angad Bedi’ in the film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.” His performance was appreciated in the film.
- He has hosted the TV shows like “Savdhaan India” and “India’s Got Talent 7.”
- In 2016, Shukla became the winner of the stunt-based show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.”
- In 2019, he entered the game reality show “Bigg Boss 13” as a contestant. Click here to check the complete list of Bigg Boss 13 contestants.
- Siddharth keeps himself updated by reading newspapers and magazines.
- He has a keen interest in politics.
- During an interview, Siddharth revealed that he was an introvert and didn’t like partying.
- In January 2014, Siddharth apparently signed a 3-film contract with Karan Johar‘s production house, Dharma Productions.
- In 2015, he won the Best Model of the World title at a contest held in Turkey. He was the first Asian man to do so.
- Siddharth Shukla is a good friend of the Bollywood actor, John Abraham, since his modelling days.
- He was declared as the winner of Bigg Boss 13 on 15 February 2020. Asim Riaz and Shehnaz Kaur Gill bagged second and third position, respectively.
- Here’s an interesting video about Siddharth Shukla’s biography:
BREAKING: Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla passes away
Actor Sidharth Shukla passed died on Thursday, an official at the Cooper Hospital here said. He was 40. Shukla suffered a massive heart attack in the morning it is learnt. He is survived by his mother and two sisters. This news came as a shock for his fans as the actor recently appeared on reality shows Bigg Boss OTT and Dance Deewane 3 with rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill. Siddharth, the winner of Bigg Boss 13 was a popular face of showbiz and has been a part of films like Humpty Sharma Ke Dulhania. The actor’s last screen outing was Ekta Kapoor’s popular show ‘Broken But Beautiful 3’ in which he played the role of Agastya.
Born on 12 December 1980 in Mumbai to Ashok Shukla and Rita Shukla, Sidharth’s family has roots in Prayagraj (formerly Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh. He completed his schooling from St. Xavier’s High School, Fort and later graduated in Interior designing from Rachana Sansad School of Interior Design.
Sidharth is known for his roles in daily soaps such as “Balika Vadhu” and “Dil Se Dil Tak”. He is also popular for his tints in reality shows such as “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6”, “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi” and “Bigg Boss 13”